So , I'm trying to find a way to write captions underneath each photo.. help, anyone? So for now, I will just explain each picture here. 1. Little boy at the Village here 2,3,4. Port-au-Prince, from the car 5. Niklas and Louis at the cathedral 6. Marevie's second visit, after we dropped of Steven 7. Steven leaving on the helicopter
Oh Laura, please, please spend your Sundays updating this blog with these great SAFE pictures! 2 months from now, I'll donate to you a book for your Haiti memories. God love you dear. Thank YOU for keeping me aware (in a concrete and personal way) what the world looks like! Prayers for your safety and strength! EAT simply to stay healthy! I don't think you want to be sick under those conditions, right?!
Oh Laura, please, please spend your Sundays updating this blog with these great SAFE pictures! 2 months from now, I'll donate to you a book for your Haiti memories. God love you dear. Thank YOU for keeping me aware (in a concrete and personal way) what the world looks like! Prayers for your safety and strength! EAT simply to stay healthy! I don't think you want to be sick under those conditions, right?!
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to adding photo captions with blogger. hope that it helps.
ReplyDeletehttp://tips-tricks-google-blogger.blogspot.com/2007/11/ttile-and-caption-for-photos-or-images.html